- Makes 22 cookies
- 200g plain flour
- 30g arrow root powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp cacoa powder
- 3 TCC Little Choc Pots
- 150g Dark chocolate chunks
- 250g almond butter
- 200g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, arrow root, cacao powder and baking powder.
3. Melt the Choc Pots in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
4. Add the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract to the melted chocolate pots. Mix until combined and smooth.
5. Mix the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
6. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
7. Place the batter in the fridge for half an hour.
8. Form the dough into roughly 22 balls and place on a baking tray.
9. Flatten each ball once on the tray ensuring to leave a gap between each cookie.
10. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
11. Cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.