1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Break 200g of chocolate into a bowl, under simmering water and allow to melt. Set aside once it is cooled slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, sieve the flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Then mix the sugar and salt. Stir in the vanilla, melted coconut oil, almond milk and melted chocolate until well combined.
4. Roughly chop 150g walnuts and add to the mix. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the rest of the walnuts onto the baking tin.
5. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little before serving. Serve with The Coconut Collaborative Chocolate Pots and a dollop of The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt if you're feeling super indulgent!