1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line the base of two cake tins with grease proof paper.
2. In a large bowl, sift the almond and self-raising flour, xanthum gum, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, pinch of salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix together.
3. Whisk together the melted coconut oil, milk, maple syrup, lime zest, apple cider vinegar and vanilla in a jug and blend the mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Divide the batter between the two prepared tins. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
6. Filling: While the cake is cooling, blend together the wet ingredients, soaked cashews and mango yogurt until creamy smooth.
7. When all the elements are ready, spread a third of the yogurt mixture onto the first layer of sponge. Evenly spoon the mango mixture and top with another layer of sponge. Repeat until all the layers are assembled.
8. Top with the remaining yogurt.
9. Then, cut the mangoes into thin strips and arrange the slices on top and scatter lime zest to serve.