1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cover a square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the 4 Salted Caramel Choc Pots on low heat in pan with the almond milk. Set aside once it is cooled slightly.
3. In a separate bowl, sieve the flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Then mix the sugar and salt. Stir in the vanilla, melted coconut oil, almond milk and Salted Caramel Choc Pots until well combined.
4. Roughly chop 100g walnuts and add to the mix. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and spread it out evenly. Place the rest of the walnuts on top!
5. Place in the over for 25-30 minutes
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little before serving. Serve with The Coconut Collaborative Salted Caramel Chocolate Pots and a dollop of The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt if you're feeling super indulgent!