- Makes 8-10 cookies
- 150g oat flour
- 150g almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- x3 The Coconut Collaborative Salted Caramel Pots
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond and oat flour, baking powder and salt. Then pour in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well.
3. Spoon a tablespoon ball of the cookie batter onto a baking sheet, then press with the palm of your hands to flatten thinly the batter. Place a small scoop of the salted caramel pot inside the ball of dough. Press dough together until chocolate is completely covered.
4. Repeat with remaining cookie dough and Salted Caramel Choc Pot.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until turns golden brown.
6. Set a baking sheet on a cooling rack and let the cookies cool for 10 minutes.
7. With the left over Salted Caramel pot, top each cookie with frosting with a small knife and serve.