1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Blend the wet muffin ingredients together in a food processor.
3. Transfer into a bowl and mix in all of the dry ingredients until a batter has formed.
4. Divide the batter into a cupcake tin and bake for 25 minutes until golden. Once cooked leave to cool in their tin for at least 10 minutes to firm up.
5. For the cashew icing, drain the cashew and place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
6. For the caramel blend the dates, peanut butter and almond milk until smooth.
7. Once the cupcakes are cool, cut them in half and dip them into a bowl of melted choc pots and place in the fridge for an hour.
8. Take the buns out of the fridge and assemble the caramel and cashew icing on top with a slice of bun in between, then crown with the top half of the cupcake and serve.