1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. In a blender, process 200g oats until flour. Then, add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Pulse until completely moist.
3. In a separate bowl combine the remaining 100g rolled oats, salt, and baking powder. Add blender contents and fold to combine, using your hands to mix – texture of the dough will be quite hard.
4. Place the dough into a lightly greased brownie pan and press firmly, especially around the corner edges.
5. To make the filling, place all the ingredients in a blender. Chop the apples in cubes and mix with the wet ingredients. Put them on top of the uncooked crust and spread evenly – the berries should just cover the crust in one layer.
6. Crumble Topping: Mix all the ingredients for the crumble topping minus the hazelnuts, and pulse a few times to mix. Chop the hazelnuts as finely as you like and mix with the crumble topping.
7. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the blackberry and apple layer. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, until slightly golden on top. Let cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in the fridge for up to five days.
8. Serve with a dollop of The Almond Collaborative Natural Almond Yogurt. Enjoy!