1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, then add the almond milk, coconut oil, nut butter, almond natural yogurt, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
3. Add the oat flour, baking powder and salt with the wet ingredients. Then stir until well combined.
4. Chop the walnuts and add to the large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
6. Check and cover with tin foil in case the cake is brown.
7. Allow to cool down before slicing.
8. Serve with a dollop of Almond Natural Yogurt and maple syrup.