1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line the base of the cake tin with baking paper.
2. In a measuring cup, add the oat milk and apple cider vinegar together and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, put in the caster sugar and sieve the flour, cacao powder followed by baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and xanthan gum and salt. Mix ingredients well.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix together using a whisk.
5. Divide the batter between the two prepared tins. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Leave to cool in a tin for 5 minutes before moving this onto a wire rack.
1. To make the icing, blend 1 ripe avocado and add the chocolate pots to the blender mix.
2. Spread an even layer of the icing on the cooled cakes and then place the other cake on top. Top the cake with the rest of the icing.
3. Decorate with mini chocolate eggs.