1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line 9 muffins in a muffin tin.
2. In a bowl, mix the flaxseeds with water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add the maple syrup, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Then, stir in the melted coconut oil and almond milk and whisk together.
4. Add cacao powder, oat flour, almond flour and whisk until well combined. Then add in the flaxseed mix – batter consistency should be quite thick.
5. Lastly, add the chocolate chips – divide ¼ of the batter evenly between the muffin tins. Add a dollop of the chocolate pot in the middle of each muffin. It should be enough for around 9 muffins. Then top the rest of the batter and make sure its fully concealed. End with topping a few chocolate chips at the top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes and let it cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!