1. Add a tablespoon of sesame oil to a frying pan. Add your broccoli, carrots, red onion and asparagus. Fry until the veggie begin to char and are softened. Remove veggies from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the rice noodles to a bowl and cover with boiling water.
3. Wipe out the pan. Add a tablespoon more of sesame oil. Add the shallot and ginger. Fry until softened, and then add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of sriracha, a tablespoon and a half of mirin. Mix everything together, and then add 2 tablespoons of agave.
4. Stir it in, and then add the coconut yogurt. Fold it through the sauce.
5. Add the veggies and noodles to the sauce. Stir them through.
6. Serve the noodles in a bowl, with grated purple cabbage and peanuts sprinkled on top. Add a final dollop of Coconut Collaborative yogurt and tuck in!