- Serves 4
- 1 butternut squash
- 3 garlic cloves
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 leeks
- 50ml water
- TCC Natural Yogurt
- 500g rigatoni
- Chilli flakes
- Almond flakes
1. Cut and peel the squash into chunks.
2. Place in a roasting tray and drizzle with oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 45 minutes.
4. On a medium heat add a teaspoon of coconut oil and sauté the leeks until soft.
5. In a separate pan, bring to the boil the rigatoni and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Once squash is cooked, place in a blender, with water and coconut yogurt and blend until smooth.
7. Add butternut squash to the pan with the leeks and cook for a few minutes, then add the spinach and mix well (add water if too thick).
8. Finally mix in the rigatoni and serve topped with toasted almonds.