1. Preheat oven 180°C/356°F
2. Dosa batter. Add flour to a bowl with milk, a pinch of salt and 250ml water. It should be thick and creamy.
3. Add sweet potato to a baking tray. Cook for 60 mins until soft.
4. Finely chop your garlic and onion and add to a frying pan with your spices. Add a large knob of grated ginger. Allow the onions to soften. Add a splash of water if the onions catch on the pan.
5. When the sweet potato is soft, remove from oven. Scoop out filling, and add it to the onions. Break up the potato. Mix everything together, and then add 150g spinach leaves. Wilt them, mix everything together and then remove the filling from the heat.
6. Raita time. Add 1 grated cucumber to a bowl, with 250g Coconut Collaborative yogurt, a bunch of chopped mint and coriander, the juice of a lime, salt and pepper. Mix everything together and chill until serving.
7. Dosa cooking time. Grease a frying pan with out. Pour some batter into the centre of the pan, and then spread it out, making it very thin. When surface of the pancake looks dry, add a dollop of filling to the centre
8.When the pancake is brown, roll it up, cook for a further minute and then slide it on to a plate. Dollop some raita and mango chutney over the top and tuck in!