1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Peel the squash and place on a baking sheet with coconut oil, toss to coat and roast for 30-40 minutes until tender.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat. Pop the onions into a pan with a pinch of salt, all spice, garlic, coriander ginger and chilli. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
3. Lower the heat to medium, add the cooked squash and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes. Then add the vegetable stock and coconut yogurt with a pinch of salt & pepper. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes until cooked through.
4. Transfer to the blender and blend until smooth. Then stir in the lime grated zest and juice of lime.
5. Toppings: Heat in a high-heat pan pumpkin seeds for 1-2 minutes.
6. Divide soup equally in two bowls, top with cashews and pumpkin seeds & freshly cracked pepper.