- 3 Aubergines
- 4 Tbsp TCC Natural Yogurt
- 2 Tsp Tahini
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- Olive oil to garnish
- Pine nuts to garnish
- Pomegranate Seeds (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Bake the aubergines in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Take the aubergines out of the oven, scoop out the middle and place in the food processor.
4. Add the tahini and yogurt and blend until smooth, then add the lemon juice.
5. Toast the pine nuts in a saucepan on a medium heat until golden brown.
6. Season to taste, then drizzle with olive oil and garnish with pine nuts and pomegranate seeds.
7. Serve with toasted pitta bread