- Serves: 4 people
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt 350g
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup
1. In a large bowl, mash the bananas and whisk together the milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
2. Add oat flour, baking powder and salt and mix until you get a thick texture.
3. Heat up a pan with coconut oil on medium heat, then pour two tablespoons of batter in the pan in the form of pancakes. Flip them over, cook for a further 2 minutes until golden. Continue and repeat with the whole mix.
4. Once the pancakes are cooked, stack them high and serve with blackberries and a dollop of The Coconut Collaborative Coconut Yogurt and syrup for drizzling.