1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. In a pan, heat up the oat milk over a low heat. Leave to cool until slightly warm then stir the yeast into the milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. To make the dough, mix the sugar, melted coconut oil, flour and pinch of salt. Stir until well combined.
4. Then, add the yeast mixture a little at a time and stir. You should see a cookie dough texture to form. Add more of the wet mixture if needed.
5. Dust the work surface with flour, then cover the work surface with cling film and dust with flour again. Tip the dough in the centre and dust the dough with flour again. Then, top with another sheet of cling film. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out into a large, thin rectangle. The dough should be 3mm thick.
6. Remove the top layer of cling film and brush on coconut oil. Then, sprinkle coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. Scatter over chopped dates, then roll the dough into a tight log.
7. Cut into 10 equal pieces and place on a baking tray.
8. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
9. Let the rolls cool slightly before preparing the frosting!
10. Frosting: Blitz all the ingredients together, then dollop a generous amount onto each roll before serving. Enjoy!