- 500g tinned chickpeas
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp ice cold water
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of olive oil
- 2 tbsp Natural Coconut Yogurt
1. Drain the chickpeas from the can.
2. Place them in the food processor and blend until you get a stiff paste.
3. Then add the tahini, lemon juice, coconut yogurt and salt.
4.Slowly drizzle in the ice cold water and allow to mix for a few minutes until you get a smooth and creamy paste.
5. Transfer into a bowl and garnish with olive oil and sesame.