- Serves 2
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 x 350g Coconut Collaborative Natural Yogurt
- 1L vegetable stock
- 500g fresh or frozen peas
- Handful of mint, roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt
1. Begin by heating the coconut oil in a large pan. Add the diced onion, cover the pan and sweat the onion for five minutes until it softens and turns golden.
2. Add the peas, stock and Natural Coconut Yogurt to the cooked onion. Bring the whole lot up to boiling point then turn down the heat and cover the pan again.
3. Add the fresh mint and cook for a further five minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Blend the remaining soup using a blender, or in a food processor until smooth.
5. Season to taste and enjoy!