1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Cut pumpkin up into cubes. Add cinnamon, salt and olive oil and mix well.
3. Roast for 45 minutes.
4. Mix all purpose flour, salt, coconut sugar and mix into a food processor until breadcrumb texture.
5. Add the coconut oil and iced water and mix. If a dough has not formed, add a tablespoon more of water and mix again. Repeat until a dough forms.
6. Take it out of the food processor and place onto a floured surface.
7. Knead the dough and roll out into a large circle.
8. Place the dough into the baking tin and refrigerate for half an hour.
9. Into a blender, add the soaked cashews, roasted pumpkin, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, coconut sugar, cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla extract and arrowroot powder.
10. Blend until smooth.
11. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie base
12. Place into the oven for 40 minutes.
13. Once cooked, allow to cool and then refrigerate overnight.
14. Serve with The Coconut Collaborative Natural Coconut Yogurt.