- Serves 8 people
- 150g Soft medjool dates
- 150g Walnuts
- 225g Soaked raw cashews
- 200g TTC Vanilla Yogurt
- 150ml Maple syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- To Decorate
- Handful of blueberries and blackberries
1. Line an 8" tine with baking parchment.
2. Blend the dates and walnuts in the food processor until it forms a sticky dough (if too dry add more dates).
3. Press the dough to the base of the tin and put in the freezer to firm.
4. Place all of the filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth. Add on top of the crust and place back into the freezer for 4 hours.
5. Decorate with the berries.