- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp TCC Natural Coconut Yogurt
- 2 Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste
- 150g Puy Lentils (cooked)
- Handful of walnuts
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Optional Toppings
- Chopped Coriander
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees and place red peppers on a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes until soft and brown in some places.
2. Remove the peppers from the oven and allow to cool.
3. Transfer the roasted peppers to a food processor. Add in cooked lentils, yogurt, harissa paste, sundried tomatoes, walnuts and salt and pepper. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with sliced bread and olive oil if desired.