1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan followed by your crushed mixed nuts and stir together, allowing them to toast for a few minutes. After this, set them aside for later.
3. Add some more olive oil to the pan, followed by chopped sage, diced red onion, chopped ginger, red chilli, thyme and stir together. Next, add the cinnamon, all spice, ground ginger and mix everything together.
4. Add your chopped mushrooms and chestnuts, the rest of the crushed nuts and fold together.
5. Add the crushed parsnip and carrot to the pan and mix together.
6. Soak the breadcrumbs in 100ml veg stock.
7. Add the contents of the pan to a mixing bowl and add 250g of The Coconut Collaborative Natural Yogurt followed by some salt and pepper, the zest of a tangerine and soaked breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly.
8. Add the mixture to a baking tin and cover with foil and roast in the oven for an hour in total but remove the foil half way through.
9. For the gravy, add some olive oil to a pan, chopped onion, rosemary, thyme, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, red wine and vegetable stock. Simmer on a low heat until nice and thick.
10. Once the nut roast is finished, take it out of the oven and flip the tray onto a plate to serve. Pour your gravy over the top and enjoy.